If you’re looking to replace your garage door for your home or commercial building in the Elkhart or Leesburg, Indiana area, you’ve come to the right place. Mike’s Garage Door provides both residential and commercial garage door installation and garage door openers. Our team at Mike’s Garage Door installs the highest-quality Clopay doors.
To schedule new garage door installation in Elkhart, Leesburg or the surrounding areas in Indiana, give Mike’s Garage Door a call at (574) 253-0279 or contact us online.
Browse Our Galleries
Need a new garage door for your home or place of business in the Leesburg, Indiana area? We offer a variety of residential and commercial garage doors—browse our galleries below!
Residential Garage Doors
Need a new garage door for your home? We offer an extensive selection of steel, vinyl-clad and wood garage doors in both traditional and modern styles to suit every need and design preference.
Commercial Garage Doors
Need a new garage door for your place of business? We offer high-quality commercial garage doors for all types of buildings—fire stations, storage facilities, warehouses, car washes and more.
Residential Garage Door Installation for Leesburg & Elkhart Garage Owners
When it comes to residential garage doors, we have the right solution for you! You have a variety of options, from the material to the windows. Our team of garage door professionals at Mike’s Garage Door offers these residential garage doors:
- Steel garage doors – Steel garage doors offer durability and outstanding performance at an affordable price.
- Vinyl-clad doors – Vinyl is a great material for garage doors — although not a traditional material, vinyl makes an excellent exterior. Its durable and strong qualities can help ensure long years of reliable performance. The appearance of a vinyl-clad garage door also adds appeal to your Leesburg, Indiana home.
- Wood doors – Wood garage doors offer natural warmth and beauty that are unparalleled. These types of doors aren’t found in many contemporary homes, but they complement many other home styles and, as good insulators, tend to be more energy-efficient.
We’re proud to partner with Clopay, a leading manufacturer in the industry.
To learn more about our residential garage door installation services in Leesburg, Elkhart and the surrounding areas, call us at (574) 253-0279 or contact us online today.
Commercial Garage Door Installation for Leesburg & Elkhart Businesses
Our commercial garage doors are versatile and durable, ideal for warehouses, storage units, parking garages and more. Whatever your garage door installation needs, you can rest assured the door installed will perform reliably and last a long time.
At Mike’s Garage Door, our garage door professionals install these commercial garage doors:
- Roll-up sheet doors
- Sectional steel doors
- Security grilles
- Fire doors
- Counter doors
- And more
If you’re interested in our commercial garage door services in the Elkhart and Leesburg, Indiana area, contact our garage door professionals online or by calling (574) 253-0279.
Garage Door Replacement in Northern Indiana
Consider your search for “garage door companies near me” over! From new garage door spring installation to full door replacement to keyless entry, our team has you covered. If you’re looking for garage door installers in the Elkhart and Leesburg, Indiana, areas, we offer the right services and products for you, no matter your needs.
Contact Mike’s Garage Door today or give us a call at (574) 253-0279 to schedule your new garage door installation in Elkhart, Leesburg or the surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Replace My garage door myself?
While it’s possible to install a new garage door on your own, it is recommended to let garage door experts handle the installation job. The installation process requires practice and expertise in garage doors.
How do I measure my garage door?
- Measure the width of the opening at the widest point.
- Measure the height of the opening at the highest point.
- Measure the width of the areas beside the openings.
- Measure the area between the top of the door opening and the ceiling.
What’s included in the garage door installation process?
Your garage door installers will remove the old door, install the new door, reconnect your opener and seal the perimeter with new vinyl weather stripping. Your garage door installers will also clean up the area and offer a final project walk-through before hauling away your old door.