Let’s face it: When it comes to curb appeal, garage doors can make or break the aesthetics of your home. It’s not always an easy choice to determine what type of garage door is best for you, considering the many options available.
If you live in the Columbia City area, Mike’s Garage Door is here to help. We’ve installed and repaired garage doors in homes and businesses throughout Michiana, so we’re happy to help you determine what’s wrong with your garage door or help you choose a new or replacement door.
Browse Our Galleries
Need a new garage door for your home or commercial property in the Indiana area? We offer a variety of residential and commercial garage doors—browse our galleries below!
Need a new garage door for your home? We offer an extensive selection of steel, vinyl-clad and wood garage doors in both traditional and modern styles to suit every need and design preference.
Need a new garage door for your place of business? We offer high-quality commercial garage doors for all types of buildings—fire stations, storage facilities, warehouses, car washes and more.
Types of Garage Doors for Your Columbia City Home
You have several garage door options to choose from for your home or business in Michiana and the Lakes area.
- Steel garage doors: Steel is a commonly used material for residential and commercial garage doors, making them durable, energy-efficient, low-maintenance and affordable. They can be painted easily and are available in a variety of glass and hardware options.
- Vinyl-clad garage doors: Vinyl is not your traditional material for garage doors but makes an excellent exterior. Vinyl-clad garage doors are more weather resistant than wood doors and designed to last for many years of reliable performance for your Columbia City residence or business.
- Wood garage doors: Although not as low-maintenance as steel doors, wood garage doors offer natural warmth and beauty. Wood is a good insulator that can help reduce your energy bills.
Columbia City Garage Door Repair
Do you need a garage door repair in the Columbia City area? There are several reasons why your garage door may require repair.
You should contact Mike’s Garage Door if your garage door is experiencing problems such as:
- It partially closes or doesn’t close at all.
- It partially opens or doesn’t open at all.
- It makes a loud grinding noise when it opens or closes.
- It can be manually opened without using the opener or security pad.
- It doesn’t open, but the motor runs.
- It is disconnected from its guide tracks and is at risk of falling or collapsing.
- It is sagging and needs to be realigned or reinforced.
- The glass is broken.
Whether you need garage door spring repair or your garage doors have fallen due to a warped track, we will identify the problem and fix it quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to living life like normal. Whatever the issue, Mike’s Garage Door has you covered!
Hire Professional Experts for Garage Door Services
No matter your situation, we do not recommend that you try to install or repair your garage door yourself. Installing a new garage door on your Columbia City home or business is not a DIY project ― doing so could end up causing more damage and costing more money.
Garage door installation or repair can be challenging and dangerous if you don’t know what you are doing. Garage doors need to be perfectly installed or repaired for your door to function properly, which is why we recommend you allow the Mike’s Garage Door team to do the heavy lifting!
Our garage door installation and repair experts have experience working with all materials and garage door products. We offer reliable, prompt and professional customer service, often providing same-day service when possible.
Schedule Garage Door Service in Michiana and the Lake Area
Call Mike’s Garage Door today at (574) 253-0279 for a FREE over-the-phone quote or schedule an appointment online to have one of our experienced technicians repair or replace your garage door cable or tracks.